How To Create A Multiple Accounts In MAC:
- Creating multiple individual accounts within the same computer efficiently permits multiple “computer systems” within one– with personalized settings, from media properties to desktop wallpaper.
- To create a new individual or group account, see the Users & Teams pan in System Preferences.
- Click the “plus” button under the list of existing accounts.
- Submit the basic account info (account kind, account name, etc.) in the dialog sheet that shows up.
- Click “Create User” to see the new account in the list on the left-hand side.
- Administrator accounts could take care of the list– resetting passwords or turning on parental controls.